Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mugato's Theme

I actuall wrote this awhile ago and well....did you ever write something and then read it over and go "wow, i'm really depressed that I just wrote that"??? Well thats Mugato's Theme. I'm actually embarressed by this. Here's it goes....it's a parody of Mr. Roboto.
Mr. Mugato

Domo arigato, Mr. Mugato,
Uhura, Sulu, Haliian
Domo arigato, Mr. Mugato,
Uhura, Sulu,
Haliian
You're wondering who I am, Man or Ape
With parts made on Neural, You can call me a Mape

I've got a secret I've been reading celebrity skin
I learned about humans, Maxim and F.H.M.
So you see i'm from the future, but i can still talk to you.
Because i live light years away, Thus my present is your future
Figure it out yourself-Figure it out yourself
I'm not gonna explain that so Figure it out yourself

I am a prick, with no emotions and Gorn he likes to sing.
I've come to laugh at all your problems, with my buddy Mr. Singh
I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour, Earth's future i do know
I'm just a mape, with a remote control.
a remote control-
a remote control
I actually watched Celebrity Mole!

I get modern tv waves, I laughed at The Mask
Not the one with Jim carey, the one with Eric Stoltz

Domo arigato, Mr. Mugato, domo...domo
Domo arigato, Mr. Mugato, domo...domo
Domo arigato, Mr. Mugato, domo...domo
Thank you very much, Mr. Mugato
For doing the girls that nobody wants to
And thank you very much, Mr. Mugato
For serving me drinks just when I want you to.
Thank you-thank you, thank you
I want to Fuck you, please, Fuck you!!

The problem's plain to see: too much technology
Now I can watch Thunder In Paradise and that 80's
series V.

The time has come at last
For me and Captain Naps
To watch some Rachel Ray.
I feel so friggin gay!!
I'm Kirok! I'm Kirok! I'm Kirok! I'm Kirok!

KIROK AND ROLL MUTHA-F'ers!!!

1 comment:

Donald said...

I couldn't sing along either. But it makes for a cute little poem. I wish I had a theme song.