Wednesday, April 06, 2005

School Is For Losers

I got a water called 02GO and on the bottle it says "Up to 5 Times More Oxygen". Is that even possible? Even if it is, how does that affect me? Anyway, what this is leading up to is that School is for losers. I'm better off than most people that went to college, thats sad. I know Electrical Engineer majors that work in mail rooms, University of Miami grads that are car salesmen and one loser that delivers mail. I learned ZERO from Junior/High School (i'll give Elementary school some credit for math and reading, although my spelling/grammar is so bad). But for the most part everything I learned has been from TV and books. TV is the best teacher in the world, especially with all the specialty stations like the History Channel and Discovery. My advice to kids would be this: Don't bother going to high school, unless your going to be a doctor or lawyer. Other than that, just get your GED...read, watch TV, go on the internet - you can learn anything you want by doing these things, you don't need school. Most teachers talk outta they ass (<-- Ebonix), I new more than all of my history teachers combined, and thats not saying much. It's tough to find good teachers that make kids interested in learning, i've had two...my High School Physics teacher and my one year of college Geography teacher. So in closing, School Is a Waste of Time AND Money.

PS: Is it really necessary to remake Amityville Horror?

4 comments:

Mugato said...

That book scared me. But its an odd choice for a remake....its like doing over The Omen, why?

Donald said...

I don't think it's weird that they're remaking this movie, but it is weird that they got Berg from 2 Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place to star in it.

But that's the only reason why I'll see it.

Donald said...

So when are you gonna write that list of ugly actresses?

Mugato said...

I'll get crackin on that list.