Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ugly Actress List

Rules: Under 40 years old. In movies. Relevent within the last 5 years.
Disclaimer: If given the opportunity, I would still have sex with all of these women.



10. Drew Barrymore - She was hot in E.T. but now her face seems to be caving in.







9. Rose McGowan - She has a man leg.









8. Amanda Peet - Was it a coincedance that she was in Coyote Ugly? I think not. Saying that she's coyote ugly is actually an insult to the coyote.






7. Uma Thurman - Uma is a scrawny mess. I must say that given the opportunity i'd have sex with her comatose body....ala Kill Bill V1.







6. Sarah Michelle Gellar - Sorry but, I just don't find Frankenstein eyebrows hot.







5. Tara Reid - She's not hot, her face is lumpy and she got bad tits.







4. Jennifer Love Hewitt - She's the female French Stewart.







3. Debra Messing - She wasn't just beaten with the ugly stick....she was beaten with a hammer.






2. Mena Suvari - Remember the hot chick that looked like she had down-syndrome in American Beauty?




1. Hilary Swank - Good lord! By far the ugliest chick in Hollywood. If Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler had sex (and i'm sure they have) and somehow they had a kid.....it would totally look like Hilary Swank. It's ironic that she's too ugly for Swank Magazine.




Just missed the cut: Minnie Driver and Chloe Sevigny. I think Amanda Peet should drop to 5 actually.

5 comments:

Donald said...

Hmm. I dunno, bro. Some hits and misses here.

I agree that Swank and Suvari should be in the top 2, and I'm down with Uma and a few others... but come on! Jennifer Love Hewitt is a total babe. Debra Messing is very beautiful. And Tara Reid is pretty lovely. And I know she was just an "honorable mention," but there are few women in this universe more stunning than Minnie Driver. Had she made the main list, I'd have to question your sexuality. No offense.

Oh yeah... and while I agree that Amanda Peet is ugly, she wasn't in Coyote Ugly. You may be thinking of Piper Perabo.

Now I have to go kill myself, because I actually used the phrase, "you may be thinking of Piper Perabo."

Mugato said...

...really that wasn't Amanda Peet? Oh well, she's still ugly. In my defense...i did second guess Minnie Driver because at times I do find her cute. As for the others, I disagree.

Now back to my disclaimer, even though i do find these chicks not that hot I would still bang them. I really don't have standards, I have a weight limit (200lbs) and age limit (70)...thats it though.

The list was actually a lot tougher to do than I expected. Who would you have put on?

Mugato said...

thought about zellwiger...but for some reason i dig her......GRAVE! whatver, anyway... That thing about Drew Barrymore? I wasn't joking.

Anonymous said...

diggin a grave I got it made!!!

Mugato said...

Faith No More?!?!?!