Monday, May 09, 2005

The End Is Near

From what I hear, the worst series ending in the history of TV is about to happen. Worse than Roseanne, remember?...it was all a book? Well, this is actually on the same idea. I'm talking about "Enterprise". Sure they had to rush the ending because it got cancelled, but my GOD! From what I heard from 2 sources "T'Pol from the Boston Herald" and "Captain Naps from Jet Magazine", rumor has it that the ending is thus: "It's all a Holodeck simulation set up by Riker and Troi". If this proves to be true, then I'll never watch Enterprise reruns...EVER AGAIN!!!!! Reports have it that Jolene Blalock (sp?) is extremely upset over the final script, she also claims that she has been a Star Trek fan for years....YEAH RIGHT! NO HOT CHICK IS A STAR TREK FAN!

6 comments:

Donald said...

Wait a minute... How did Roseanne end?

Donald said...

That is pretty dumb. I mean, if you're going to reveal that it was all a book... have it *all* be a book, not just one season.

Mugato said...

Yeah he's right. The last season was her book, they really didnt win the lottery, her mother isn't gay and Dan didn't cheat (he actually died). But she says some weird stuff in the closing that hints towards the whole series being a book, such as:
"I originally wanted to have Darlene date Mark and Becky date David"
and she also hints that Jackie was actually a lesbian in "real" life.

It made for an interesting ending I guess.

Donald said...

Next Gen's last episode was actually the only Trek series finale I've ever seen. I'm a Trekkie (I guess), but I never really got into DS9 because I was in college at the time and didn't really have time to watch TV. And Voyager just sucked. I've probably seen the "last" episode of TOS, but I dunno which one it is.

So I'm kind of excited to see what the Enterprise people do. I hope it's not all on the Holodeck. That'd be pretty lackluster.

Mugato said...

Hmm, the finale TNG episode is really hard to explain. Picard is sent back and forth in time. The past, present and future enterprises are all going to explode, Q appears, Tasha Yar appears, Picard is in a bathrobe... Thats all i can remember..

TOS didn't have a real ending.

DS9 - Sisko runs off with a cult, Odo goes home, O'Brien goes home, Worf becomes an Ambassador and the Dominion War ende

Voyager - Borgs destroy the ship, Jameway goes back in time to save the ship, the go in some worm hole thing, They go home.

Mugato said...

On that final Bensen, you don't know if he wins or not right? The whole series ends with a cliffhanger?