Monday, May 16, 2005

You say Tomato, I say Caramelo

I overheard some lady saying Carmel today...she pronounced it Car-Mle. This really pissed me off, i don't know why, but it did. I say it like this...Care-a-mel (something like that). I guess i'm probebly the one thats saying it wrong, based on the spelling "Carmel". But is the candy bar not a Caramelo!!! I just hate when the Caramelo carmel gets on my chin, it's very mozzarella-esque. Or whatever, OK so it's a bad point. Granted i have a horrible accent, but at least I don't live in Minnesota (comment fishing), anyway I hate accents in general...mine included. Northeasterners all sound retarded, Southerners all sound retarded, West Coasteners all sound retarded and Fargo-esque-iners all sound retarded and also people that pronounce every friggin' letter are f-ing snobs (such people from Connecticut)....everyone covered? I'm a big fan of the homosexual male accent.....aka French. I guess an accent actually has nothing to do with my original point, the fact that I say Care-a-mel and you say Car-Mle. For all you humans that say Car-Mle, i don't hate, I just think your all snobs. Now I leave you with these words of wisdom "Streeeeeeetch it Out (out, out) CARAMELO!!!

2 comments:

Mugato said...

The workers at the Texas Roadhouse should have to talk with accents.

Mugato said...

I Hote Acconts... "Buzz, from God's Grace"