Monday, May 02, 2005

What the .....??

I actually came across someone today .... a pretty hardcore Star Trek fan mind you ... that never heard of Hitch hickers Guide to the Galaxy. This person is an 8 out of 10 on the Star Trek Nerd Scale. How does this happen? I always assumed everyone has at least heard of this book, not just sci-fi fans either.

I'm a fan of the book personally, i like comedy sci-fi/fantasy like Terry Pratchett books and The Bible. But i must say, I'm expecting this HGTTG movie to suck.

Anyway, I was just shocked that someone never heard of it.

2 comments:

Donald said...

For the most part, I hate anybody who quotes anything in order to be funny.

"Wink wink, nudge nudge know what I mean?"

Yeah... that was funny when Eric Idle did it, fuckface. Now shut up.

Mugato said...

i never met anyone that actually quoted while in actual conversation.