Thursday, May 05, 2005

Runnin' On M.T.

I don't understand Earth slang. Humans have way to many ways to describe "running quickly".

Booked It
"I lit the homeless guy ablaze, and then a friggin booked it"
Origin: I really can't figure this one out. Really I though about it for like 15 minutes and I have no clue.

Screwed
"We grabbed the blind mans cane and then we screwed outta there"
Origin: Maybe it's from the sex term "screwed". Because guys finish quickly.....Right guys?!?! Right?!?!

Flew
"I flew past that retard in the 50 meter at the Special Olympics"
Flew - Fly like a bird...i guess.

Hauled Ass
"After the car accident, I hauled ass out of there.
Origin - I'm bored with this already.

Mowin'
"I was mowin' around the corner and a plowed over a little kid"
Origin - I hate this term, ... as in mowing a lawn?

Barrel Assing
"This dude came barrel assing down the street on his bike, and I clothes-lined him.
Origin - Barrels and Asses....?!?!

Chuggin'
"The Nazi's came chuggin' across Germany and ran into a Pole"
Origin - I determined that this comes from the sound of a train.

This post sounded like a good idea, but it really annoyed me.

1 comment:

Mugato said...

I never heard of that show. Puffi Ami Yumi is a good show.