Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Gone Fis(h/t)ing

Why do people own fish? Whats the f-in' point?!? You can't play with it and it has no idea that your even there! They don't do shit. It's a sad fact but it's true, a fish as a pet is useless. You might as well have an ant as a pet, or even a homeless guy, they're just as useless. Fish are so useless that vegetarians eat them!! They don't even count to a psycho vegatarian. On the other hand why do I enjoy fishing? Especially when it's catch and release, I suppose there is no point in that, except maybe to go "Yeah Fish, I caught you and I could so easily kill you right now, but i'm in a good mood....lucky you, you get to live ... just remember that" ....... oh yeah thats why I like fishing. Which brings me to my second topic...fisting. Does anyone really enjoy getting fisted?!?!?

2 comments:

Mugato said...

"Come on baby, let's do the fist. Take your girl by the hand and go like this."

Anonymous said...

Fact: "Vegetarians" that eat fish are not vegetarians. vegetarians don't eat meat. fish is a meat. meat = the flesh of an animal. a fish is an animal. therefore anyone who claims to be a vegetarian while eating fish, smush it in their face and call them a lying asshole.