Monday, July 11, 2005

My adventures at the Mall

This is Captain Naps , y'all wiggity wiggity wack.
Ahem
Anyways as I was saying I was at the mall sunday with Mugato. I bought "city of heroes 2" at EB games. The lady made me buy it used, I wanted the new copy but she insisted that i take the slightly cheaper used one (the new copy was 29 dollars the used copy was 23 dollars). So i get home and it doesn't fucking work. That fucking cunt tricked me. I probably can't return it now either. She hypnotised me with her boobs.
Anyway the girls at the mall where all hot.
So here is the actual topic for today

Greatest books ever written by humans in the 20th century earth.

1. American Psycho-by Brett Easton Ellis
Its like a million times better than the movie! more killing and more sex!! shoving a sewer rat into someones privates! cutting womens heads off and then having sex with it!! um...social commentary????
also a pretty good review of Huey lewis and the News complete discography.

2. Gods Grace- by some guy
This book is a lost classic! In fact I lost it. I think I let mugato borrow it so I'll probably never see it again, plus he probably read it on the toliet so I don't want it back anyway. This book is about the end of the world and only one guy is left alive. He finds some monkey who learns to talk and they become friends. Plus he meets some other monkeys that learn to talk
(spoiler!!!!!)
This book has super hot man/monkey sex!!!! This is the only book that really delievers on the promise of monkey sex. Alot of books say they have monkey sex but this book REALLY has it and its hot, unlike say Alex Haley's Roots (hahha now thats racist!!!! )

Well thats all the books I have ever read anyway so its a pretty short list.

Capt. Naps Video game pick of the week: River City Ransom (nes):
Once again I am not going to actually discuss why I picked this game, I am too fucking lazy. its a good game, believe me or don't. Now its time for me to BLAST OFF!!! INTO SPACE!!!

2 comments:

Donald said...

Yeah, I hate when the videogame store clerks try to convince me to get the used copy instead of the shrinkwrapped new one. No thanks, I'll pay the extra three dollars for the new copy. I mean, seriously. most of their used games are all over 40 bucks, which is obnoxious because you know they only game some sap 5 dollars in store credit for it.

Fuckers. And, yeah, mall girls are hot. They make me feel like a child molester. Which isn't right. The kid's I molest should make me feel that way, not just the ones I see at the mall.

Mugato said...

Yes I agree, videostore clerks are hot ... that was your point right?

Gods Grace was by far the most disturbing book of all time.