Sunday, July 10, 2005

Teleportation

It's finally almost, kinda, sorta happening! Teleporting! Now I can go from here to there....quickly! Unlike before, when I could go from here to there only marginally quickly. This is so odd because I just started to read that book "Timeline" by Michael Cri??ton. Actually I'm listening to the book on tape, which is very depressing I must say. I'm so lazy that I can't even read anymore, it's very sad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20050708/sc_space/teleportationexpresslanespacetravel

Because of lack of Posts I have decided to split posting duties with my good friend Captain Naps. Therefore I'm now going to apologize for anything horrible that he might say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys this is Captain Dude. I hate teleportation.
and copy and paste is for fags