Sunday, July 24, 2005

Shitcargo

Is Chicago a good city? I really have no idea. I have no desire to ever go there though. People always tell me that "it's a good place, you hould visit it" and then I say "Oh have you been there?" and they always say "Well...no". Seriously this happened to me like 3 times. This is all I know about Chicago...

1. They have Pizzaria Uno's Chicago Grill. Assuming they really have that in Chicago and it's not just a gimmicky name. I actually hate this place, I went there once with two friends of mine and they put us in this lovers booth that was set apart from the rest of the seating area....then again it may have been the Negro Table. I'm not sure.

2. They have Mr. T (MR. T threw out the first pitch at the White Sox/Red Sox game the other night. I guess thats pretty cool. T is such a crackhead...but not. I wish I could just naturally act like a coked-up drug addict.)

3. They have Billy Corigan (He sang Take Me Out To The Ball Game at last years All Star Game i think, he's so ugly....I always thought actually looked like a Smashing Pumpking, like his head is a pumpking in the process of smashing...literally...it's true).

4. They had the Great Chicago fire....not the greatest thing to be known for.

Anyway, I know shit about Chicago.

4 comments:

Mugato said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donald said...

I went to Chicago once. It was a neat city... but... you know. At this point there's no reason to go anywhere in America. Except for the differences between, say, the Ozarks and New York City, most towns and cities in this country are all the same, with the same people, the same strip malls, and the same chain restaurants.

Anonymous said...

there is no reason to go any where. Maybe an island with no people on it. That would be a vacation

Mugato said...

I always wanted to go to Graceland...don't really know why.