Saturday, August 27, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 34 - THE COMMUNICATOR

"After a short trip by Archer and Malcolm on a planet, Reed discovers he lost his communicator on the pre-warp planet and they are captured while trying to retrieve it."

So yeah, here's the "I forgot my communicator on a planet episode". Archer and Reed get captured trying to retrieve it and Archer sticks to protocol and doesn't disclose that they are alien. Unfortunetly the governemet thinks they are spies and beats the shit out of them. This has been consept that has thus far been rehashed over and over in the Enterprise series ... but I never get tired of seeing them get injured. This time they almost get hung or hanged. I've seen enough shots of Scott Bakula in his underwear to know that he's slightly above average.
"My phaser is set to cum"

Trip is screwing around with cloaking technology and accidentally cloaks himself. They use this new found technology to save the captain and Reed. The End. Oh wait .. this episode also has the dude from the show "Eerie, Indiana" in it. The End

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 34 down 64 to go

7 comments:

capt.naps said...

communicator breakdown is my favorite led zeppelin song,

set your phasers to STUNNING

Mugato said...

This really is a vile photo

Justin Garrett Blum said...

He's no Travis Mayweather.

Mugato said...

Yes, yes, good point.

Donald said...

Would it really be so bad if, say, William Shakespeare got ahold of a communicator? What's he really going to do with it?

Mugato said...

No kidding. It really would not be a big deal.

Donald said...

I mean, I've owned cell phones that I have no idea how to use. I just put them away and don't use them. I'd imagine that's what I'd do if I found some weird technology from the 25th century. Seriously... Ben Franklin is going to reverse engineer an iPad? By the time he even got around to showing it to anybody else, the battery would've died and everybody else would be like, "Yeah, Ben. That's a very shiny slate. Now tell me about those bifocals already!!"