Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 39 - DAWN

"Trip is fired upon by an Arkonian ship and is stranded on a planet with his attacker."

Remember when Trip got stranded on a planet with a princess? This time it's with an ugly alien. It's as if they had the "Trip gets stranded" idea down but couldn't decide which direction to go from there ... with something ugly or something beautiful?? Hmmm, well we'll just do both. Within one episode of each other.

That being said, this was a good episode. Trip is always good to watch and the interactions between him and the Arkorian are rather gripping as they turn from enemies to friends. The funny thing is that without the universal translator they can't communicate with each other, yet Trip repeatedly talks to the Arkorian in English. It just seems stupid. Anyway that's it. For some reason I started thinking about something during this episode. During the entire time of the Star Trek series, is there actually peace on Earth? It seems like the only issues are with aliens, they never really mention any wars or anything. I also assume the U.S. has become a super super super power because the Vulcan's have specifically visited America. I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere in the Star Trek realm and I just forgot about it.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 39 down 59 to go

3 comments:

capt,naps said...

that pic on your page made me LAFF!! thats right laff

whatever

I prefer episodes where they actually go to planets unlike TNG where they are always on their ship or in the holodeck

PS. if you google mugato...you're now on the first page!!! number 4!!! that means its very popular...right??i dont know how google works

JANOS said...

Mr.Mugato when you get back to the neural planet I am gonna kick your fag ass all the way back to Rigel Seven!!!!
Your blog sucks and is a rip off of my blog!!! die I HATE YOU!!!
i was an ensign on a star ship what the hell are you doing with your life?

Mugato said...

Ahh Janos, my genetically altered emema ... or do I mean enemy ... or do I mean enema! Get your ass back to the Excelsior and work on your pretend blog....and do gay stuff, you big jerkhead.