Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 42 - FUTURE TENSE

"Enterprise finds a derelict ship only to be attacked by Suliban and Tholian ships"

Ughh, another Suliban plot. I'm so wearing thin on this. The Enterprise finds a pod floating in space, it could be Zefram Cochrane ... or Khan?!?! Anyway. it's from the future and the Suliban and Tholians are all fighting the Enterprise for it, then the Vulcans step in to help out. A bunch of weird time warp stuff happens and then the pod dissapears. To be honest I was making myself a sandwich and missed most of the end ... but the sandwich was good. Then after this I watched In the Heat of the Night and man Carroll O'Connor was great in this show. Now I typically like Hill Street Blues a bit more, but O'Connor is just too cool in this show.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 42 down 56 to go

7 comments:

Donald said...

I want to hear more about that SANDWICH!!

So is this the episode where they board some shuttlecraft, and then it turns out to be really big even though it looks small. Or something? That's all I remember about it. That's a neat idea, but yeah... the Suliban got annoyed after the first episode.

Capt naps said...

Suliban suck and didn't they take up the entire 2 season?

Mugato said...

Yeah that was the episode. The interaction between Trip and Reed was pretty cool, where they know what each other will say next. But anyway, now the sandwich was this: asiago bread, black forest ham, Jarlesburg cheese, tomato, lettuce and cilantro, with a little olive oil mixed with crushed black pepper and celery salt. It seriously took me like 20 minutes to make.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Did you eat that sandwich with one pinky raised?

Justin Garrett Blum said...

And yeah, one of my problems with Enterprise is that it had too much continuity from episode to episode, and to be honest, the whole Suliban arc just wasn't that interesting. I prefer my Trek episodes to be more or less stand alone. Of all the series, I think only DS9 could get away with major plotlines.

Mugato said...

Same here, I very much like the stand alone episodes. Star Trek just doesn't work well with a continuing plot.

I probably did eat that sandwich with a pinky raised... The sad thing was that the bread and cheese were a birthday present. Who the hell gets cheese for their birthday!!

asia said...

It was the Heat of the night!
telling me what your heart meant!!!
the heat of the night showed in yoooour EYES!!!