Saturday, September 17, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 44 - THE CROSSING

Incorporeal aliens attempt to take over Enterprise.

Staying true to the Enterprise realm, here is a completely sub par episode. The episode enters into a gigantic ship, one that could fit hundreds of Enterprises. It's inhabited by balls of light, these creatures start taking over the bodies of the crew. Remember the episode in which everybody hides in a crawl space? Yeah the revisit that again. T'Pol gets them to release the ship, but Trip is still possessed. Dr. Phlox manages to save the day by essentially suffocating the creature. Then The Enterprise manages to blow up that gigantic ship with two shots ... what a piece of shit. Best part though, Reed is possessed and he orders T'Pol to take off her clothes and have sex with him ... living every mans dream. But in the end, I would rather watch The Crossing with Jeff Daniels as George Washington.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 44 down 54 to go

12 comments:

capt.tranny said...

I'd rather watch Jeff Daniels Cross DRESSING

Mugato said...

ha, clever

Donald said...

I'm posting only to say that I have no memory at all of this episode.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

This sounds vaguely familiar.

You know, I'm just going to put this out there: I wouldn't have sex with T'Pol. How freaking boring would that be? She would just lay there.

Mugato said...

Haha, good point.

Buckwalter Rarebit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donald said...

You wouldn't have sex with one of the hottest chicks in the galaxy because she'd be boring? Who are you? Ron fuckin' Jeremy?

I've literally been brought to an orgasm by my hand. I don't care how boring and unengaged T'Pol would be, I would tap that ass at warp factor 9!

Donald said...

Alternate joke:

You're right. Sex with T'Pol would be boring... in that my penis would be boring into her vagina!

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I don't know--I just think it would be kind of depressing having sex with her. I mean, you want to know when you're having sex with a woman that she's enjoying it, right? If she's not, you may _as well_ just use your hand.

Mugato said...

Ha, nice carpentry reference or possibly oil rigging.

I would do her regardless, but I do get Justin's point. I would be more depressed if it was a regular chick and she was like "hmmm, this is pretty horrible. you almost done?" (believe me it's happened). But I would expect this from any celebrity woman, they all seem like prudes.

Donald said...

"I mean, you want to know when you're having sex with a woman that she's enjoying it, right? "

How is that different from every time I've ever had sex with any woman? The thought that a woman might not enjoy sex with me isn't really a turn off so much as my expectation.

capt.naps said...

that would be hot if she did move or make a noise. it would be like having sex with a sexxxxy corpse.

well maybe thats just me who would find that hot?