Thursday, September 01, 2011

Top Ten Women Of Star Trek

OK, so here it is upon Capt. Naps request. My only rule is: 1. must be a main/semi-main Star Trek character, no guest stars ... otherwise TOS would fill the list.

1.        

      10. Beverly Crusher (TNG) – This broad is the hottest cougar since John Melloncamp.Beverly Crusher is older looking but she's still got it, in a Conservative female politician way. She’s played by the infamous Gates McFadden, who at 62 still looks pretty damn good.




     

       9. Ro Laren (TNG) – She seems like a total bitch, which sometimes I kind of like. Ro Laren is definetly do-able no doubt about that.



    
        

      8. Kes (Voyager) – I find Kes insaaaaannnneeeellllyyy cute. Good god, she is so freaking cute. Like a sexy little pixie and I’m not talking about Kim Deal. Believe you me, I ain’t talking about Kim Deal. Maybe Kes should be higher... I would even have put her at number 1 if I didn’t actually rationalize this list.




           7. Yeoman Rand (TOS) – To be honest, if I was to do a list of all the hot Star Trek ladies including guest stars, well TOS would fill the list. Every guest star was an 8+. Except for the Man Trap creatures she’s just flat out nasty. Janice Rand I always thought was very cute. She seems like a bar hag that is just always open for business. Uhura should be the obvious choice but I just never found her that attractive. Now the one from the new Star Trek movie, yowza.

.          
     6. Hoshi (Enterprise) – I don’t know, maybe Hoshi should be higher on the list. She’s got a cute little body on her and those damn anime eyes will get me every time.




.        5. Deanna Troi (TNG) – She was always so damn sexy in this show. Dark haired Greek Godess – and you know what they say about Greek woman? They are typically hideous like Nia Vardalos, but Deanna Troi she is smoking and has a giant rack of lamb.



      4. Tasha Yar (TNG) – Pretty much most of the TNG woman could have gone here. They are all pretty decent. But I always had it bad for Tasha Yar. And how is she NOT China Phillip???


 
        

      3. Dax (DS9) – She was by far the cutest main character on DS9, Nerys was OK but too alien looking. I would actually like to date her, she seems nice … at first, and then she bitches about every possible thing imaginable. "Oh, I see you got 2% milk. I asked for 1%. You have to go all the way back to the supermarket and exchange it. What's wrong with you? Are you that stupid that you can't even get the correct milk?" ... "Well, I mean, it's only 1 more percent. Is it really that big of a difference?"





      2. Seven of Nine (Voyager) – I really like her with the hair down.  She reminds me too much of one of the Addicted to Love girls with the hair up. Then I start thinking about Robert Palmer and then Orioles pitcher Jim Palmer and then pitcher Frank Viola, It’s a big mess. But back to my main point. Seven of Nine is super hot and in real life she used to go to crazy sex clubs with her husband … who I assume was pitcher Nolan Ryan.  Actually it was my favorite Republican Jack Ryan.


      1.T’Pol (Enterprise) – She just has to be number one on the list. Way too damn sexy. T’Pol is like that snobby uptight girl that really needs a good one. Also I really like the Vulcan haircut on her for some reason. You get the feeling that if you hooked up with her that she would totally be slumming. Even still, none of use would ever have a shot with her.


8 comments:

Capt naps said...

I'd still go with Borg queen
And those klingon twins

Ps. Its true about tos guest stars (that android with the swimsuit!!) I wonder how many of those girls shatner boned? As I assume he is just like Kirk in real life

Anonymous said...

Poor deana troi...she could read minds!! Must have been so gross all the time

Donald said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Not a bad list, but I'd remove 7 of 9, or at least put her way back at 10. I just don't find her attractive at all. She has a horse face.

Also, Kira is way hotter than Ro in my opinion. She's way too butch for my tastes.

I'd put Kes higher, because I think she's adorable. Oh, and I'd also put Ezri Dax in my top five, since I think she's even more adorable than Kes. I actually preferred Ezri to Jadzia, but both would make my top five for sure.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I'd give 7 of 9 a 3 out of 10. Zing!

Mugato said...

She does indeed have a horse face actually. And honestly, I would have Kes at number one because I think she's the cutest by far. But 7 of nine seems like a huge skank, and you could always put a plastic bag over her head. ...yes plastic.

Donald said...

Here's the thing about Enterprise... it's the only Star Trek series you could masturbate to.

And as much as I enjoy both masturbating and Star Trek, I want to keep them separate if possible. Kind of like how I love apple pie and pizza, but I don't want apple pie pizza.

Donald said...

And on a related note, stop posting such sexy pictures here, cause I don't want to be forced to masturbate to this blog either.

Capt naps said...

Who had the biggest boobs on star trek?

Scotty