Sunday, October 02, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 53 - The Xindi

"The mission against the Xindi starts off with Archer and Malcolm making a visit to a mining facility in order to track down a Xindi."

Season three begins. Archer and Malcolm go to this planet that is way too Star Wars. The aliens are actually too weird looking and kind of muppety. They meet with this weird trader guy that is just gross, he has a Xindi captured. Archer and Malcolm help the Xindi escape (seeking coordinates to the Xindi planet). The guy dies but gives them directions. They go there and the discover that the planet is already destroyed. So if the Xindi attacked Earth to prevent an attack on their homeworld 400 years from now, then how is their world already destroyed? I'm not sure that I care.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 53 down 45 to go

5 comments:

Donald said...

I'm already confused.

Mugato said...

Me too. To be honest I fell asleep and then had to look up the ending online. It probably doesn't help that I'm completely inarticulate. Is Voyager better than this, or is it just as boring? I can't remember.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I've got a headache.

The Xindi never quite worked as an enemy for me. I don't even remember much about them. Were they even a single race, or a whole bunch of races?

Donald said...

A bunch of races. Wasn't one of them some kind of CG bugs or something? Only really bad CG?

Oh man. Just skip to the Original Series already.

Mugato said...

I wish I could, but I'm semi dedicated. Also, I did wonder about that many races thing because in the 1st episode of season 3 they show a "counsel" of Xindi?? and it does have all different races and yes it includes the horrible CGI bug.