Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 58 - EXILE

"A Beauty and the Beast-like tale involving Hoshi encountering a telepathic exile (with Xindi-related information) on a deserted world. Meanwhile more spheres are discovered by T'Pol"

That gross guy keeps trying to trick Hoshi into dating him, it's so much like real life! Honestly I'm just going to watch like 40 episodes in two days just to get this horrible series over with. I remember thinking, how can a Star Trek series actually fail ... now I know. They can't even create cool looking aliens. So anyway, as I write this I have already watched 4 more episodes into the future and boy there are some real doozies.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 58 down 40 to go

4 comments:

Capt.depressed said...

That guy looks real horny! Get it? Are those horns on his head? Whatever

Donald said...

That's seriously the lamest looking alien ever. How could a race evolve to the point where they have space travel if the shape of their head makes it impossible for them to wear helmets?

Donald said...

Also, if it makes you feel better, I remember season 4 being a lot better than season 3.

Mugato said...

I sure as hell hope so! Yeah those horns are just stupid.