Thursday, October 27, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 67 - HARBINGER

There's a few things going on in this episode. None of them really that interesting.

1. Reed fights Major Hayes. Why can't they just have a real looking fight on TV, just once. When the two people just swing wildly and awkwardly, nobody really fights karate style.

2. T'Pol and Trip finally have sex. Who cares. This was the episode that was supposed to have nudity, but the U.S. balked on it. They showed it in Canada. I actually don't know what "it" even is? Trip's penis I assume. I did see some of T'Pol's ass, but big deal. Look at that pic, Trips eyes immediately go south of the border. That's such a creepy move. With that hair cut you can't tell if this is an ass shot of a woman or Adolph Hitler. Either way, I'm aroused. ....To be honest, her body is not that great.

3. They finally meet the Sphere builders. Hmm, yeah nobody cares.

4. For some reason they made sort of a big deal that the musical score for this episode was done by Ray Bunch. So I'm like 'hmm, this must be some famous composer or something'. He did the theme to Nash Bridges.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 67 down 31 to go

7 comments:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

"With that hair cut you can't tell if this is an ass shot of a woman or Adolph Hitler."

Laughing out loud, though your next sentence does make me wonder what your standards are for a great body.

jill julien said...

ya Mugato...you think every girl is hot...even the Predator which for some insane reason you think is female

capt.naps said...

in space no one can hear you.....CREAM

Donald said...

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP!!!!!!!!!

Her body is not that great?! Are you insane? She has the best body in the universe. Well, after Trip's. My boy is cut.

capt.naps said...

I heard he was uncut. In the future they wont have circumcisions

Donald said...

You kidding me? In the future they just use the transporter to remove foreskin.

Mugato said...

I'm sure the front of her body is nice, but that back is way too muscular. I like my woman's back to contain at least 47% fat content.

And am I the only one that thought the Predator was a female?? Obviously has breasts, long hair, long finger nails! Anyone else? Anyone? Now excuse me while I GET TO DE CHOPPA!