Saturday, May 26, 2012

Star Trek TNG: Episode 12 - The Big Goodbye

Yes, the Dixon Hill one. This episode works very well as a detective story ... but I want to watch Star Trek. Picard is just so un-Picard like that it comes off as a bit odd. This is the Captains first shot at the Holodeck and he's happy, excited and even a bit giddy ... it's just not him. I don't like happy Picard. At least Data is hilarious as always. So ... here's my question about the holodeck. Can you have sex in it? A woman kisses Picard and he said he could feel it ... so I'm guessing you can. That being said, would this not be what every man on the ship would be doing constantly? THAT being said, would not the floor just be covered in jizz?

ST TNG: 12 down 166 to go

6 comments:

Capt naps said...

I guess in theory you could bang holograms but its probably frowned upon as it's a public holodeck.
As for the jizz covered floor problem...you never see any janitors on enterprise so I guess robots clean every thing

Donald said...

Sex in Holodecks becomes a thing in DS9. For real.

As for fucking in a Holodeck... why stop with women? If I was stuck on a ship for years with access to a Holdock, I'd fuck everybody and everything I could imagine. I'd fuck every crew member then start fucking random shit.

"Computer... create a giant lego minifig in the shape of 21st century celebrity The Situation... but with a vagina."

Mugato said...

Good points. Very good. Robot cleaners I assume ... and also why the hell not create any crazy thing to bang on the holodeck??

capt.naps said...

why does it have to be real looking? i'd make it a cartoon character and bang that.

bugs bunny in a dress

Donald said...

I'd be like, "Computer, generate dixon hill."

"Affirmative" Dixon Hill appears.

"No, computer. I didn't say 'Dixon Hill.' I said I wanted a bunch of dicks on a hill.

Mugato said...

HAHA..I just read that last post. Fucking funny.