Sunday, May 20, 2012

Star Trek TNG: Episode 8 - Justice

Ha ha, what the hell did I just watch!?!? Sure leave is ordered on a planet named Edo. On this planet, everyone jogs constantly, are half naked and have orgies all over the place. So naturally Picard sends down Wesley Crusher. He ends up walking into a bed of flowers and gets sentenced to death. Yeah, I don't really get it either. The entire episode has the vibe of a Magnum PI episode ... I really can't explain why, it just does. I was on vacation in space Connecticut and just could not wait to get home and watch TNG. I only regret that I have but one life to give for Star Trek.

ST TNG: 8 down 170 to go

4 comments:

Donald said...

How come that South African drug dealer from Lethal Weapon 2 had diplomatic immunity, but a Star Trek away team can't even walk on the grass without getting into some shit?

Cap naps said...

I vaguely recall this episode. So dumb.
How was Space Dino Park?

Mugato said...

Diplomatic immunity is the most insane thing. Can you kill someone and not get in trouble??

Actually (Space) Dino Land was pretty awesome.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Whenever I read a description of this episode, I feel as though I must be totally misunderstanding something. I have almost no recollection of ever having seen it, though I know I have.