Thursday, November 20, 2014

Star Trek DS9 Episode 89 - Accession

"A famous Bajoran poet, Akorem Laan, who disappeared over 200 years ago appears from the wormhole and convinces Sisko that he is the true Emissary."

If there is one thing in DS9 that I really do not care about, it's this Emissary business. I guess the series is supposed to be built upon this, although they rarely bring it up...which is good, because it's dumb. So in this one, Sisko quickly hands the reigns over to Laan because we all know that Sisko hates being the Emissary. He finds out that Laan plans on bringing Bajor back to the old ways, which means a terrible caste system. Reluctantly Sisko tries to get his position back. Laan and Sisko go to see the Prophets and they reveal that it was all just a test. Side not: Kieko is pregnant again. And the baby is not Miles! Just kidding. Or am I? It could be mine. Where was I on the night of 49600.7? I don't know, it has not happened yet!! Ha, so I admit it! No....I do not. Or do I?

89 down and 87 to go

3 comments:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Maybe you /are/ Keiko's baby! (I just blew your mind.)

Mugato said...

Wow. That's deep.

Unknown said...

I got as far as "A famous Bajoran poet..." before I quit and left this comment.