Monday, November 14, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 78 - STORM FRONT II

"Archer joins Silik to stop the alien Nazis, restore the timeline and end the Temporal Cold War."

Pretty darn cool episode. But, sort of confusing. Archer and Silik join forces with mobsters (including the go to mobster Steve Schirripa) to defeat the Aliens and end the Cold War. So Silik was good? And Daniels was bad? I'm not even sure! Archer tells Daniels to leave and never bother him again at the end of the episode. The best scene was when the Enterprise enters Earths atmosphere and destroys a building. I'm sure there is a ton of stuff that I could write about this episode, but I'm just glad that this plot is over.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 78 down 20 to go

2 comments:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

WTF?

It says something about this plotline that after three seasons, they finally have some sort of denouement, and I don't even remember it.

Mugato said...

Yeah, I forgot about this too. And it's probably the most complete episode of the series too.