Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 79 - HOME

"Enterprise is welcomed home after saving Earth and the crew takes a much needed vacation. Tucker & T'Pol visit Vulcan where T'Pol must consider marriage to Koss. Erika Hernandez becomes captain of the Columbia and renews her acquaintance with Archer. Phlox encounters prejudice on Earth."

I think that description pretty much sums it up. What I want to know is this. Archer is the greatest hero in the history of Earth. Hands down, he did save the planet correct? I may be mistaken but I don't think that he was ever mentioned on any other Star Trek series. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's strange that they would mention Abraham Lincoln or Mark Twain, but never Johnathan Archer.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 79 down 19 to go

3 comments:

Donald said...

He's mentioned in one of the movies. Nemesis, I think. There's a starship named the Archer. Then again, it might be named after that cartoon on FX. Maybe it goes on to become the biggest TV series of all time.

Mugato said...

True, he is mentioned in Nemesis. I think the movie was released during the time of the Enterprise series. ...the more I think about it, the whole "saving the planet" thing is pretty lame.

Donald said...

At this point, is there any member of Starfleet who hasn't saved the planet Earth at least once?