Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 93 - BOUND

"As a gift for negotiating with the Orion Syndicate, Archer receives three Orion Slave Girls, but these "gifts" have their own agenda. Meanwhile, Trip and T'Pol come to terms with the psychic bond that has been created between them"

Ah yes, the good old Orion Slave Girls. OK, so these one's are actually hot.Not really the most in depth episode, but I guess who really cares. The slave girls are in total control of every guy on the ship, they seem to have an agenda but I honestly forgot what it even was. The Slave Master wants the Federation to go into business with him, he has discovered some kind of ore on a planet...whatever. So, Trip ends up being like the only guy unaffected by the girls, I'm guessing the idea is that he likes T'Pol so much that he's oblivious to these girls. Oh ... and Trip is still on Enterprise "helping out". The episode makes a reference to some kind of Gorn made alcohol. Like a Gorn could make alcohol! Ha

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 93 down 5 to go

4 comments:

Donald said...

Wait... you didn't think THESE chicks were hot?

Mugato said...

I DID think they were hot. Very much so. I'm not that weird!

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I've always liked green chicks. It's probably a She-Hulk fetish.

Donald said...

I apologize. For some reason I read that as "not hot." My bad.