Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Enterprise: Episode 84 - AWAKENING

"Archer & T'Pol find T'Pau and T'Pol's mother and learn that Archer is carrying Surak's katra."

So basically that strange traveler put Surak's spirit into Archer. There's much debate about this throughout this Vulcan faction. T'Pol's mother trusts Archer but most of the other's don't. Anyway, back on Enterprise Soval is with Trip because he has just been thrown out of the Vulcan High Council for siding with Starfleet. Now V'Las (the council leader) wants to basically destroy everybody that opposes him.Nothing really fantastic happened in this episode, nor anything even worth making fun of. For some reason I found Spock's mother to be attractive. Also, I almost forgot about that 80's band T'Pau....they weren't that good.

ST ENTERPRISE COUNTDOWN: 84 down 14 to go

4 comments:

Donald said...

We're so close to the end, I'm so excited.

capt.naps said...

they said it couldn't be done
they said it WOULDN'T be done
they said it....shouldn't be done
but it looks like mugato will watch all the episodes of enterprise

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest, it nearly broke me. I forced myself to watch a good 70% of these episodes. TOS will be decent, TNG and DS9 I'm actually very much looking forward to. Voyager on the other hand will be brutal...7 seasons, 172 episodes of that boring ass show.

Donald said...

TOS will be awesome. It holds up better than you expect.